Thursday, January 05, 2006

Passive Income Stream - Very Simple!

The buzz phrase of the decade seems to be "multiple streams of income". A close second is "residual or passive income". Get an easy one here!

By now, we've all read a couple books, signed up for a couple things, maybe even tried a couple real estate deals, etc, in pursuit of this dream. How is it working out for you? I am guessing that, like me, you've learned it takes some work and often investment, risk, patience, and more work to have one of these 'passive streams of income'.

Amazingly, despite 'multiple' failures, I am finding multiple streams of income! I just signed a deal last month for a ten year note on a piece of real estate - earning 8.5% interest on $60,000. I also have a growing, network marketing business, receive monthly google adsense income, amazon affiliate income, and (as my readers have noticed) now am receiving traffic arbitrage income.

I am going to outline a VERY SIMPLE way that you can set up an income stream that requires very little maintenance here. I am so excited about this opportunity that I am doing it at ten times the level I outline below. Bottom line: invest half an hour right now & receive growing, monthly checks! No selling. At all. Here it is:

WHAT: Through the MPAM opportunity, earn monthly bonuses on TRAFFIC ARBITRAGE.

MINIMUM PROFIT POTENTIAL: If you don't want to learn anything, or invest any TIME, expect earnings of 20 to 40% monthly. This means that if you invest $100 - you can expect to get back $120 to $140 next month. Reinvest your $100, keep the difference, and earn $20 to $40 a month. Of course, this is EXTREMELY conservative. I recommend that you reinvest at least a portion of your profits so that your check is growing each month.

HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME?: To make this at all meaningful, you will have two types of investments; time and money. Time: Expect to spend half an hour to set this up (for an internet newbie) and ten minutes each MONTH. Money: Expect to invest $100 your first month, $101 your second month, and $120 your third month. Total out of pocket $321. Note: Three hundred dollars of this 'cost' is really like an investment. You will get it back with your profits. I am participating at a level ten times greater than this ($1000 per month for three months). My monthly check for life is $1400 to $1800. I am reinvesting the $1000 and keeping the rest. :-)

HOW DO I DO THIS?: I will outline ALL IT TAKES TO SET THIS UP right here:

1) Open a PayPal account if you don't already have one. Click here if you don't.
2) Sign up for MPAM. First month free, second month one US dollar, third month $29.95. Click here to sign up.
3) Log into MPAM and purchase blocks of the Traffic Arbitrage Pool (link on left of member page). Each block is $25. I recommend a minimum of 4 blocks - or $100.

That's it! Once a month, on, or around the 16th, you will need to buy blocks for the next months pool. And you will get profits every month!

You actually get paid a little over two months after your first investment. That is why I listed the minimum investment as $321 - instead of $100. This $321 is spread over three months & right after you make your third purchase, you will get your first check back.

This is the easiest 'stream of passive income' that I've come across. I honestly believe that you are crazy if you don't do this.

Here are extra or 'bonus' ways to turn this monthly check into SERIOUS money. None of these are required to earn the above income. Any ONE of these will improve your results:

1) Invest more MONEY and benefit from the insane monthly returns of 139% to 189%
2) Starting month four, reinvest a portion of your PROFITS to build your monthly check.
3) Invest some TIME (if you have it instead of money) to earn from MPAM's courses on: free traffic to your website; building a niche site; affiliate sales; etc
4) Refer some friends to this great opportunity and earn monthly from MPAM's affiliate program.

To sum this up: I expect to profit AT LEAST $6000 every year from my initial investment of $3021 in 2005. I am not going to put all my eggs in this basket - this is simply one more "Stream of Passive Income" for us. $6000 pays one month's bills for my family of five! How exciting is that! Maybe you can't participate yet on this level - but an investment of $321 will pay AT LEAST $600 a year in passive income. Reinvest a little and you will have enough for a great vacation, Or to feed another passive stream of income. You get the picture. Now go back and take the three steps!

If you have any questions - please email me or post a comment. I would be more than happy to help you get this set up. My email address is: capital@sopris.net

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home