Sunday, October 30, 2005

Best Book Ever on Network Marketing!

Just like with any profession - network marketing takes work and education. I do plan to post the occasional reviews of specific companies, along with many of my opinions and experience with Network Marketing - but for now I would like to state the following two things:

1) I believe that network marketing is here to stay and it will continue to mature. I also think it is simply the best opportunity available on many levels.

2) The best, most practical book I've ever read (and I've read a bunch) is written by Mark Yarnell and entitled "Your first Year in Network Marketing". It is the only book I recommend to my serious recruits. I've read it three times in the past couple years and firmly believe it has saved my many months of common mistakes!

See this Book Here!


Michael

0 Comments:

<< Home